Theatre Alliance presents Henson Milam’s concert On My Own

"Henson Milam, who appeared in the productions of Les Miserables and Next to Normal at Theatre Alliance, is a recent graduate of the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.

For one night only, Henson will delight and enchant Theatre Alliance audiences with an intimate concert filled with some of your favorite songs and hers. Henson will be continuing her arts training at Boston University in the fall. Come see her so you can say you "knew her when"!

Says Henson, “This night is a way for me to reflect on my life as a performer so far and to explore the possibilities that might be in store for me in the future. I hope this concert can be my way of saying ‘thank you’ to all the people at Theatre Alliance who have truly changed my life for the better. From my first show at TA, Legally Blonde, to Les Mis and Next to Normal, all the way to the staged reading of Yellow, I have grown so much as a person and an actress. The nurturing and positive environment that is Theatre Alliance is a part of my life that is going to stay with me forever. This isn’t a goodbye to my theatre career in the triad, but simply a ‘see you later!’”

All proceeds will be benefitting Theatre Alliance’s Size Matters renovation campaign.

PERFORMANCE DATES:
ONE NIGHT ONLY:  Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 8 pm

PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Theatre Alliance, 1047 Northwest Blvd; Winston-Salem, NC


All tickets for On My Own are $10 may be purchased in person at the Theatre Alliance Box Office (Fridays from 12:30-3:00 p.m.), online at www.wstheatrealliance.org, or by calling Brown Paper Tickets at (800) 838-3006.  Please call Theatre Alliance at (336) 723-7777 with any questions about this or future shows."

- A Press Release


No comments: